Temme // Obermeier works with some of the world’s most famous architects to bring their challenging ideas and visions to life. Many architects turn to us not only to deliver the final project but to receive precise advice on technical challenges that they face. We provide expert advice on many subjects including:
- optimising lightweight tensile and membrane architecture
- creating curved forms and bionomics
- creating free forms
- optimising transparency or translucency
- creating fascinating buildable structures
- building “interactive” architecture and design
Browse here to get an impression of how we deal with some of these points on previous projects.
Textile and membrane architecture offers architects with freedom to combine amazing shapes with functionality – allowing architects to unleash their creativity. You can contact us here to discuss your next project or just call us. We look forward to discussing your next membrane project with you.
- Membrane roofs
- Membrane façades
- Special membrane structures
- PVC / PES