Temme // Obermeier has developed a wide range of profiles for membrane façades suitable for practically every project.
The individual profiles must:
- be adaptable to fit different panel sizes
- be able to withstand membrane stresses from high wind forces
- be able to transfer loads to the sub-structure with low deflection
- be relatively shallow in terms of depth and height
- be available as narrow joints for aesthetic and economic reasons
- be barely visible from outside for aesthetic reasons
Our profile systems are made of extruded aluminum where the visible surfaces are anodized. Powder coated profiles are available upon request.
- Provision of standard profiles up to 6m length
- Provision of customized profiles according to your plans
- Delivery and assembly of customized and precasted frames
- Approvable complete static calculation of the profile